My brother got married in August last year and the wedding was in our backyard. We had a large tent to provide cover in case it rained (but it was sunny) and the backyard is all grass. So I needed to read reviews of the best lawn mower for the task.
The yard is about the size of a basketball court, so a push mower was fine. I basically just needed to decide between reel, electric or gas.
I didn’t have the money to afford this one:
So I ended up going with the best petrol lawn mower. Why?
Let met tell you:
- Gasoline has no electric cord to deal with.
- Gasoline gives you much more power than electric for the dollar.
- Gasoline makes you feel like you’re an outdoor working man.
But gasoline might not be best for you.
- Electric are quiet and require less maintenance.
- Electric are cheaper in the long run because no costly petrol.
- Electric don’t emit pollution into your face.
So if you’re going to have a wedding this summer, and it going to be outdoors, you’ll want to get the best mower for the job.